What is Hyperautomation?
When robotic process automation (RPA), enterprise application integration (EAI), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are put together, the result is called hyperautomation.
Hyperautomation is a process automation that runs on an automation platform and exists on top of legacy systems and their interfaces. It uses machine learning to make decisions and robotics to simulate persons for those parts where traditional integration is not possible.
frends + UiPath + Azure Machine Learning = Hyperautomation
frends eiPaaS has partnered up with UiPath RPA tool to deliver the most pervasive automation solution that we call frends Path. By joining an enterprise integration platform and RPA tool together, frends Path can offer pervasive automation and integration tools with a single monitoring view to processes and standard modeling language to all automations.
In the minimum setup frends Path solution includes multitenant UiPath Orchestrator, Unattended Concurrent Robot, and a UiPath Studio to make user recordings.
Business & Tech Benefits you cannot miss out
RPA solution helps your IT team to concentrate on the most important and vital tasks, as RPA automates all repetitive processes. You can use RPA to automate all activities across your organization that are:
- trigger and rule based
- time or season conditional
Orchestrating process automation with pervasive integration platform - like frends - have much better capabilities than doing the same with RPA platform. These features are:
- BPMN 2.0 as an automation language with capabilities for complex decision making, loops and other operations inside process
- Over 200 ready-made connectors for line-of-business systems make connections easy
- All the de-facto standards supported (JSON, REST, XML, SOAP etc) including security standards
- Process automation is more robust than recording based automation
- 50% less robots needed when orchestrating with integration platform
- Process automation is easier to monitor and control – all visually
related customer articles
Nurminen Logistics – Transitioning from a BizTalk server documentation to the frends hyperautomation platform
Nurminen Logistics chose frends to deliver new integrations and automation through the frends hyperautomation platform. On top of the daily support, HiQ's services also provide additional development assistance for Nurminen's Biztalk subscriptions.