API driven apps and public solutions
The active use of APIs and integrations between systems can include a wide range of possible solutions for enhancing citizen engagement and public service delivery. Some of the solutions powered by APIs can allow citizens, for example, to receive information about municipal news, manage personal records across different institutions, book public services, or manage social benefits. On the back end, you will receive a secure network hub, with the high level of transparency and monitoring capabilities, quality and standardized data to derive actionable insights from.
Use cases for Public Sector
- Ensure the security of your citizens’ data;
- Provide your residents with forerunning citizen experience through modern digital apps;
- Modernize your ageing IT legacy system to significantly reduce ongoing development costs and error margin;
- Improve communication and data exchange across departments and institutions to make timely and smarter decisions;
- Ensure the overall city connectivity and resource efficiency by integrating all the newest technologies and IoT apps into your operations with ease and plug-and-play flexibility.
Watch the webinars
Aalto University has an extremely complicated environment consisting of tens of systems and thousands of integrations serving hundreds of thousands of students.
City of Lohja
The frends integration platform handles nearly 800 daily data transfers. These processes consist of transfers of production control between health care, social services, urban technology and financial and human resource management.