API driven apps and public solutions
The active use of APIs and integrations between systems can include a wide range of possible solutions for enhancing citizen engagement and public service delivery. Some of the solutions powered by APIs can allow citizens, for example, to receive information about municipal news, manage personal records across different institutions, book public services, or manage social benefits. You will receive a secure network hub on the back end, with a high level of transparency and monitoring capabilities, quality, and standardized data to derive actionable insights from.
Use cases for Public Sector
- Ensure the security of your citizens’ data;
- Provide your residents with forerunning citizen experience through modern digital apps;
- Modernize your aging IT legacy system to reduce ongoing development costs and error margin significantly;
- Improve communication and data exchange across departments and institutions to make timely and smarter decisions;
- Ensure the overall city connectivity and resource efficiency by integrating all the newest technologies and IoT apps into your operations with ease and plug-and-play flexibility.
Read more: Frends for Compliant Cloud
The Education Division of the City of Helsinki chose Frends iPaaS to be its strategical integration platform.
Port of Hanko
Port of Hanko selected Frends to ensure a 24/7 situational awareness snapshot of the port. In addition, Port of Hanko uses Frends for Managed File Transfer and APIs that provide logistic companies information when their cargo arrives and leaves the port.
Aalto University has an extremely complicated environment consisting of tens of systems and thousands of integrations serving thousands of students.