The NOs of On-Premise Legacy Systems
Continuing to rely on on-premise legacy systems can significantly make it complicated and costly for your business to innovate its services and adopt a more scalable and user-friendly operational model. Legacy systems are likely to slow down the development of more complex integrations. On top of that, they will require additional solutions to support on-premise IT infrastructure for ETL/ELT and ESB tasks. As the result, your business is likely to experience:
- Lack of data standardisation due to multiple solutions involved in a single process
- Increased costs and resources to maintain an ageing legacy infrastructure
In this case, every new integration will come to you as a custom-made, costly, and long project, instead of it being a fast, low-code, plug-and-play style process.
iPaaS Use cases for Energy and Utilities
- Implement composable architecture with Frends iPaaS to enable digitalization and graceful modernization of legacy and system-of-records.
- Incorporate 3d party products and smart technologies like IoT into your offerings for a more sustainable service provision with iPaaS;
- Reduce manual work with Frends iPaaS business process automation, ready made Prepackaged Processes and RPA features - go for pervasive automation with Frends as [Hyperautomation Platform];
- Build internal integrations with CRM and your own products and services to automate the monitoring of resource consumption, billing process, and more;
- Enable 24/7 API layer with [Frends Digital Integration Hub] without upgrading underlying legacy and system-of-records
- Use Frends process templates to rapid CIS, MDM/AMR and DMS/NIS integrations.
Frends iPaaS energy and utilities features
Frends Connectors and Prepackaged Process Templates (PiPs) for Energy and Utility vertical
Frends iPaaS includes ready-made connectors and process templates for energy and utility sector. Example below shows ready parametrizable process template to between Hansen CX CIS to Salesforce CRM. These are called prepackaged integration processes or PiPs.
PiPs enable rapid integration development in the energy vertical line-of-business systems. They are a step toward composable business architecture.
Perfect Architecture for Energy and Utility needs
Frends iPaaS architecture is perfect for energy companies. Fully distributable execution with centralized monitoring. On-premises executions work even if the Azure cloud supplier goes totally down - Frends meets the regulations.
And yes - everything works with gas and water as well.
With the Frends integration platform, routine tasks such as customer service operations have been extensively automated
Savon Voima - a Finnish publicly listed energy company - chose Frends iPaaS to achieve agility in data integration. Savon Voima needed to manage data flows and gather them into a master data storage to enable data-driven leadership.