Frends is pleased to announce the shortlist for its second edition of the Best Partner of the Year Award. The annual award recognizes outstanding performance and commitment to delivering modern and innovative integration solutions.
The shortlisted partners for the Best Partner of the Year award are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Efecte: the European alternative in Service Management. Efecte helps service organizations digitalize and automate their work. Customers across Europe leverage Efecte's cloud service to operate with greater agility, improve end-user's experience, and save costs.
- Leanware: a manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics consultancy, and software company. The company offers consultancy and productized services: Leanware develops and offers its own intelligent warehouse management system (LeanwareWMS), manufacturing execution and monitoring system (LeanwareMES), and supply chain management system (LeanwareSCM).
- Moontalk: (formerly known as Mustalinja) a Finnish technology company providing more efficient sales and customer service. Since 2018, Moontalk has focused on developing user-friendly communication tools that allow delightful end-user interactions.
- Virnex: a Finnish company that helps its customers promote their business with IT services, consulting, and resourcing. Since 2010 Virnex has paved the way for better and more efficient business through digital transformation, cloud services, and operational optimization by developing virtual team practices and tools.
- Visma Solutions: Visma Solutions removes business complexity and helps companies create growth with intelligent cloud services. At the center of our operations are products that support each other, goal-oriented cooperation, responsibility, and skill development.
These five partners have demonstrated exceptional performance over the past year. They have worked tirelessly to deliver best-of-breed solutions and excellent customer service.
"As an IT company, we understand the importance of collaboration and partnership in driving innovation and growth. We are proud to partner with each of these companies and are excited to see the results of their hard work recognized in this way," shares Juha Moisio, Head of Global Partnerships at Frends.
The Best Partner of the Year award winner will be announced at our upcoming annual awards ceremony during the Frends Day* on June 7 in Helsinki. This year’s theme is “Thriving Through Global & Economic Uncertainty: Integrations for Business Resilience.”
”We believe that pursuing modern integration solutions for business efficiency, resiliency, and optimization is a crucial strategy for businesses navigating current economic crises. Our partners have demonstrated outstanding commitment to this philosophy, and we are deeply grateful for their efforts. We remain dedicated to nurturing these partnerships to continue delivering exceptional results,” says Jukka Rautio, CEO at Frends.
We would like to extend our congratulations to each of the shortlisted partners and wish them the best of luck in the final stage of the competition.
*If you are interested in attending the Frends Day, please make an inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org, as places are limited.
About Frends Day:
Frends Day is an annual event for Frends' vast network of Customers, Partners, and Integrators to celebrate business success stories, discuss emerging IT and Business trends, hear about the upcoming Frends platform updates, and network with industry colleagues from the Nordics and Europe.